- Make sure to slick all your bio hair out of the way either in a braided protected style or slick back pony tail.
- Clean skin with 80%-91% alcohol to remove makeup and oil from the forehead.
- Once dry begin apply the wig tape to your forehead close to your hairline making sure none of your bio hair is in the way. (Do not put on your hair)
- Peel the blue paper off and stick the wig to the tape using a fine tooth comb or clean fingertips.
- After the wig is laid down using a head wrap & tie it fighting on your hairline for 5-10 minutes.
- Have a Perfect look right at home!
- 36 PCS tape in pack
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Processing time is 14-20 for custom made wigs
- Hair toppers processing time 30-60 days to make.
- Hair Bundles 7-14 days
I offer a 72hrs return policy from the time you receive your order to request a return. We do not offer refunds on supply your own hair for me to make a custom wig orders.
To be eligible for a return for exchange , your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Gigiwigservice@gmail.com. . If your return is accepted, we'll instruct you on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted and be returned back to you.
You can always contact us for any return questions at Gigiwigservice@gmail.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order once you have received it and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain items CANNOT be returned and all sales final, such as custom units, custom hair topper, sale items, and gift cards. Items that are damaged by installation via another hair stylist or yourself. Please get in touch with the person who colored or styled your unit. if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to you.
Custom Wig Construction Policy
- Please ensure measurements are taken properly because we will not issue a refund due to improper measurements. If you have any concerns or need help with your measurements please contact us at Gigiwigservice@gmail.com . If you send in the wrong measurements, we are not liable for your wig not fitting. *You will be subject to a reconstruction fee*
Steps to Washing your Extensions
- Start by brushing/combing your hair to remove any tangles.
- Gradually add water to moisten the hair.
- Use a wide tooth comb and brush through the hair as you want it to keep it from tangling.
- Add an appropriate amount of a good quality shampoo.
- Wash the extensions from the top down while gently working the shampoo into your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water, again working from the top down.
- Apply a conditioner, leave it in for 15-30 minutes or longer.
- Wrap your hair in a Towel or T-shirt and gently press the excess water out
- Comb through the extensions and allow them to air dry and style as usual.
When wearing extensions, it needs more careful care than your own hair because it’s missing the natural oils that come from your scalp. Every seven to 14 days (depending on whether you workout and/or sweat a lot), wet the hair first with lukewarm water and use a mild shampoo. Add a dime-sized amount of shampoo to your palm and rub it into your scalp with your fingers. Make sure to smooth the shampoo *don’t rub* onto the hair weave. Never turn your head upside down while washing, as this can tangle the weave permanently. Scrubbing or bunching your hair could also tangle it; avoid friction whenever you have extensions. Rinse well and allow the weave to air dry thoroughly.
Apply a leave-in conditioner to the weave, and your natural hair, after each shampoo. A dime-sized amount of product should be enough. Massage it in with your fingers, coating the gently. For freshening up during these in-between times you don’t have to wash again, just apply the leave-in conditioner to the dry weave. Avoid oils because they weigh the weave hair down and will cause tangles and matting. If the hair loses its luster, especially after a few washing's you can use a small amount of argan oil.
Shedding: When we comb our own hair every day, we have shedding that occurs; this is natural. We lose approximately 50-100 strands of hair per day. Extensions are no different. Shedding can occur more because it is sewn on a weft. It is not realistic for a hair weft to never have shed. To reduce the amount of shedding it is a good idea to seal your wefts with a weft sealant prior to your installation to reduce shedding. You can seal your wefts with a fray block or Aleene's stop fraying. You can purchase this from your local craft store, Walmart, CVS or Target.
Heat and Styling Tools:
Heat is your hair and it is your biggest enemy. The more you use on it, the shorter the lifespan of your hair. Use heat in moderation. Do not use high temperatures. High temperatures can damage the hair, including permanently altering the hair texture.
Chemical processing is your extension once you receive it.
If you perm, tint, bleach or cellophane the hair, you do it at your own risk. We do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered. If you must chemically alter it..
be sure to do a test strand first. This will allow you to test how the hair will hold up to the chemicals.
How to maintain your Natural hair under your sew-in
Get a good oil/moisturizer to apply to your real hair underneath.
Weaved up or not, hair needs moisture, don't ever deprive it.
A dirty scalp with tons of product build-up can stunt growth.
To avoid stunting, apply shampoo to your fingers and
gently rub your scalp, use a spray bottle to rinse and apply a leave-in conditioner.
Or try the newly popular no-sud shampoos on your scalp.
Either way is sure to cleanse the scalp weekly or bi-weekly.
The Right Brushes/Combs:
When combing human hair weaves, detangle from tip to root using a wide tooth comb.
Synthetic hair wearers can use a bristle brush. When combing or brushing, don't tug.
Too much tension can damage your real hair.
Cover Hair At Night:
Sleeping with a satin scarf or bonnet will keep weaves from getting tangled and
prevent breakage of any hair left out in a partial weave. Stay away from all cotton coverings.
If you have braids or twists, you can also add a little
moisturizer before covering your hair at night, to penetrate in your real hair.
Don't keep fake hair in your hair past its time. Even if the hair still looks fresh,
leaving it in longer than 6-8 weeks can cause matting and hair damage.
This goes for both weaves and braids.
Let It Rest:
When taking the hair out, give your hair and scalp a rest for a couple of weeks.
Make sure to pamper your real your hair and give it plenty of TLC,
which includes deep conditioners, trims,
and no harsh chemicals.
GGBL DOES NOT offer a money back return. EXCHANGES ONLY. There are no exceptions to this rule. Gigi’s Beautiful Locs has a very strict quality control process to ensure that you receive only the best extensions.